Arbor Day 5 & 10K Run/Walk
Saturday, April 26, 2014 8:30 AM
2300 2nd Avenue
Nebraska City, NE
- Chili Feed and Friday Night Packet Pick-up Friday April 25, 2014, Race Bib and Timing Chip Pick-Up will be from 5 to 8 pm at the Eagles Club, 600 1st Corso, Nebraska City NE.
- Day-of registration, Packet Pick-up, Race Bib and Timing Chip Pick-Up will begin at 7:00 am at the Whispering Bench/Statue of J. Sterling Morton inside the southeast entrance of the park.
- Street parking in the residential areas surrounding the park is free. A state park permit is encouraged to enter and park within the Arbor Lodge State Historical Park grounds.
- The race will begin promptly at 8:30 am.
- Race bibs and timing chips will be distributed at the Chili Feed and Saturday morning.
- Please show up in time to pick up and put your bib on before the race begins.
- You have three options for picking up your goodie bags/t-shirts.
- Friday afternoon from 3:30-5:00 pm at the NCTC office (806 1st Ave)
- Friday night Chili Feed Eagles Club (600 1st Corso) 5:00 to 8:00 pm
- Saturday morning from 7:00- 8:15 am at Arbor Lodge State Historical Park (2300 2nd Ave)
Entry Fees 5K/10K Run Walk:
Open Registration: February 21, 2014 to March 15, 2014 - $25.00
*Late Registration: March 16, 2014 to April 26, 2014 -- $30.00
* Late Registrations are not guaranteed items.
Entry Fee 1 Mile Kids Run:
February 28 to April 26, 2014 -- $12.00
Note - Event T shirt is not guaranteed, if registered after March 16, 2014.
Start time for 1 Mile Kids run will be approximately 15 minutes after the start of the 5K/10K event.
1 mi, 10K, 5K, Road, Running Event